In view of the amendment of the legislation brought by the General Regulation for Data Protection no. 679/2016 (GDPR), we inform you that we have updated the policy on Personal Data Protection.
Who we are and how you can contact us
RAP CONFECTIONERY S.R.L is the company that manages the domain rap-confectionery.ro, a legal entity, having its registered office in Brasov, Ghimbav, Aviatorilor str., no.15, registered at the Trade Register Office under no. J08 / 1291/2007, fiscal code 21727410, (hereinafter referred to as ” RAP CONFECTIONERY “). For the purposes of data protection law, we are the operator when we process your personal data in our own name and on our own behalf.
For any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data, we offer you the possibility to contact the person in charge of RAP CONFECTIONERY with data protection at the e-mail address email@example.com .
What categories of personal data do we process
We collect personal data directly from you, as follows:
On our site we may store and collect, including automatically, Cookies information and similar technologies, according to the Cookies Policy section.
We do not collect or process sensitive data, such as those included in the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data from minors under the age of 18.
What are the purposes and grounds of processing
We will use your personal data for the following purposes: providing information via e-mail, SMS, telephone, social media platforms related to marketing campaigns, special offers, events and / or other forms of advertising.
The processing of your data for these purposes is in most cases necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between RAP CONFECTIONERY and you. Certain processing subject to these purposes is also required by applicable law, including tax and accounting law. The processing takes place pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 lit. a, b and / or letter c of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We base these activities on our legitimate interest in doing business, always taking care that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected. The processing takes place pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation.
As long as we keep your personal data safe
We store your personal data once registered on the rap-confectionery.ro website. You may request the deletion of certain information at any time, and we will comply with such requests, subject to the retention of certain information in cases where applicable law or our legitimate interests so require.
To whom we transmit your personal data
Where applicable, we may transmit, make available or provide access to certain personal data of yours to the following categories of recipients:
- courier service providers;
- payment / banking service providers;
- IT service providers;
- other companies with which we can develop joint programs to offer our goods and services on the market.
If we have a legal obligation, or if it is necessary for us to have a legitimate interest, we may also transmit certain personal data to public authorities.
We ensure that access to your data by third parties under private law is made in accordance with the legal provisions on data security and confidentiality, based on appropriate guarantees, protocols, agreements and / or contracts concluded with them.
Where we transfer your personal data
We currently store and process your personal data in Romania.
However, we may transfer certain of your personal data to entities located outside of Romania. These entities may be located in the European Union or outside the Union, including in third countries for which the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of protection of personal data.
We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation in order to protect your rights and interests. Transfers to service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual commitments and, where applicable, by other guarantees, such as standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission or certification schemes, such as the Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data. transferred from within the EU to the United States.
You can contact us at any time, using the contact details listed above, to find out more about the countries in which we transfer your data, as well as the guarantees we have put in place regarding such transfers.
How we protect the security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with industry standards.
We store your personal data on secure servers, using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms and ensuring storage redundancy.
All payment information is encrypted using SSL technology. In addition to all measures taken to protect your personal data, we point out that the transmission of information over the Internet, in general, or through other public networks, is not completely secure, and there is a risk that the data may be viewed and used by third parties. unauthorized parties. We cannot be held responsible for such vulnerabilities in systems that are beyond our control.
What rights do you have?
The General Data Protection Regulation provides for a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You can request access to your data, correct any errors in our files and / or object to the processing of your personal data. You may also exercise your right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority or to the courts. Where applicable, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to data portability.
In order to exercise your rights, you may contact us using the contact details listed above. Please note the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
- We take the confidentiality of all records that contain personal data seriously. For this reason, please send us your requests regarding such registrations using the email address associated with your account. from the rap-confectionery.ro website. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information for the purpose of confirming your identity.
- We will not charge you a fee to exercise any rights with respect to your data. personal, unless your request access to information is unfounded, respectively repetitive, excessive or abusive, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount in such circumstances. We will inform you of any fees charged before your application is resolved.
Response time. We intend to respond to any valid requests within a maximum of 30 days, unless this requires additional information or a long time or if you have made several requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of 60 days. days. We will let you know if we need more than 30 days. We may ask if you can tell us exactly what you want to receive or what you are concerned about. This will help us to act faster and shorten the response time to your request.
Third party rights. We will only process your data. without adversely affecting the rights and freedoms of other data subjects.
You can ask us:
- to confirm whether we process your personal data
- provide you with a copy of this information;
- to provide you with other information about your personal data, such as the data we have, what we use it for, who we disclose it to, whether we transfer it abroad and how we protect it, how long we keep it, what rights you have, how you can make a complaint, where we obtained your data, to the extent that the information has not already been provided to you by this information.
You may ask us to correct or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data. We may try to verify the accuracy of the data before correcting it.
You can ask us to delete your personal data, but only if
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; or
- you have withdrawn your consent (if the data processing is based on consent); or
- exercise a legal right to oppose; or
- they have been processed illegally; or
- we have a legal obligation in this regard.
We have no obligation to comply with your request. to delete your data personal processing of your data personal information is required:
- for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- for finding, exercising or defending a right in court.
Restricting data processing
You can ask us to restrict the processing of personal data, but only if:
- their accuracy / precision is disputed (see rectification section) to allow us to verify their accuracy; or
- processing is illegal, but you do not want the data to be deleted; or
- they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, but you need them to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; or
- You have exercised your right to object, and the verification of our rights prevails is ongoing.
- We may continue to use your data. as a result of a request for a restriction, if:
- we have your consent; or
- to establish, exercise or ensure the defense of a right in court; or
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
You may ask us to provide you with personal data in a structured, commonly used, and automatically readable format, or you may request that it be “ported” directly to another data controller, but in any case only if:
- processing is based on your consent. or on the conclusion or execution of a contract with you; and
- processing is done by automatic means.
You may object at any time, due to your particular situation, to the processing of your data. personal in accordance with our legitimate interest, if you believe that your rights and freedoms are at stake. fundamental prevails over this interest.
You may also object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling), without giving any reason, in which case we will terminate such processing as soon as possible.
Automatic decision making
You may request that you not be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, but only when that decision:
- produces legal effects on you; or
- will affect you in a similar way and to a significant extent.
This right shall not apply if the decision reached following the automatic decision-making:
- we are required to enter into or enter into a contract with you;
- is authorized by law and there are adequate safeguards for your rights and freedoms; or
- is based on your explicit consent.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority regarding the processing of your data. personal. In Romania, the contact details of the data protection supervisory authority are as follows:
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing
B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
Without prejudice to your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, please contact us in advance in order to resolve any situation amicably.
We remind you that you can contact the Data Protection Officer at any time by submitting your request:
- by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org